I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Menu for the week of March 12 to March 15

Monday, March 12
Shepherd's Pie


Don't think "traditional" Shepherd's Pie when you read about this menu item, my Shepherd's Pie could be served in a gourmet restaurant. I start by slow cooking the roast beef until it is so tender that it practically falls apart on its own. I add chunky, colorful, beautiful carrots, green beans, corn, and onions cooked to perfection. I top the meat and veggies with homemade mashed potatoes. A layer of cheddar and parmesan cheese finish off this incredibly flavorful dish.

Tuesday, March 13
Chicken Noodle Soup
Bread

The base for this chunky soup is a boneless, skinless chicken breast and flavorful chicken broth. Then, I pack the pot with gorgeous vegetables: onions, carrots, celery, basil, peas, and corn. I finish it off with big, thick noodles. The perfect comfort food!

Wednesday, March 14
Chicken Cacciatore
Buttered Egg Noodles

I use dark meat as the base for my Cacciatore, slow-roasted to perfection. The combination of onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and rosemary give the sauce a rich, deep flavor. The sauce is served over a bed of lightly buttered egg noodles with a pinch of parsley and a touch of Asiago cheese.

Thursday, March 15

French Dip with Au Jus
Macaroni Salad

Tender beef, melted cheese, and a drenching in flavorful au jus...what's not to love? Unlike most french dips, this sandwich is not filled with deli sliced meat. My sandwich is stuffed with lean beef that has been roasted to perfection juicy and flavorful. A chilled, elbow macaroni salad makes the perfect companion to this amazing sandwich.

No comments: