I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Side Note for this week's menu...

Hi All, just letting you know that the last several times that I have done the corned beef and cabbage, I have had an EXTREMELY difficult time getting the briskets that I like to use. I use the point cuts and not the flat cuts. The point is vastly superior to the flat in flavor and tenderness and I am just not satisfied when using the flat cuts, it is just not good enough to put out there. Go ahead and sign up for Thursday if you like and then if I run into a problem, I will let you know. I should know by the Tuesday prior if I am able to get the briskets that I need to do this. Thanks everyone.

No comments: