I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Menu for the week of May 2 to May 5

Monday, May 2
Spaghetti Marinara and Meatballs
Garlic Bread

This traditional Italian meal is made with my homemade marinara sauce and topped with large, juicy meatballs. Using a variety of tomatoes and herbs, the sauce simmers slowly to create a light, sweet sauce that compliments the meat perfectly. This dish is served over noodles with a side of my subtle, succulent garlic bread, gently broiled to create a crunchy outside and soft interior. Add a green salad to complete the meal.

Tuesday, May 3

Homemade Wonton Soup
Crisp Wontons
Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies

The soup itself is created from a very simple base. After making my own Asian chicken stock, using handfuls of fresh vegetables and herbs, I start building the soup. I add cabbage, carrots, green onion, and snow peas for a colorful, gorgeous, delicious soup. Finally, I add the crowning jewel: homemade pork wontons. I combine the pork with fresh garlic, ginger and a handful of flavorful seasonings. Encased in a delicate wrapping, these wontons make the soup outstanding! Served with a side of crispy wontons so you can soak up the last drop.

Wednesday, May 4

Glazed Chicken Breast with Cranberry Sauce
Garlic Mashed Potatoes

This luscious chicken turns out sweet and juicy after hours of preparation. The glaze is created with orange juice and honey and a handful of other ingredients that perfectly compliments the chicken breasts. Topped with a tart cranberry sauce, the sweet-to-sour ratio is exquisite! My garlic mashed red potatoes are the ideal companion to this succulent chicken dish.

Thursday, May 5

Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Coleslaw

The perfect Spring dish, this is my husband's favorite sandwich. The pork is seasoned with smokey spices and sauces and cooked at a low heat all day to create a tender, tasty meat filling that falls apart at the touch. My coleslaw is a fan favorite! The sauce is made early in the day to allow the flavors to really mesh, but I combine the cabbage and sauce at the last minute. As a result, the coleslaw emerges crisp and flavorful without being soggy. Delicious!

1 comment:

andrea said...

HOLY DELICIOUS PICTURES!!!!!!! WOWZA!