I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Full!! I'm Maxed Out!! I'm Tapped Out!! Choose your euphemism.

As much as I hate to say it: I'm full. Those of you who know me, know that I hate saying no. It's just killing me to post this. I won't be able to accept any more full time costumers. I just don't have any more room.

For most people, this won't affect you. If you would like to order and pay, as you like, you still can. I don't require my full time costumers to order every night. They can pick and choose what they want. This will create openings on varying days for other people to order. I will post any openings on the menu blogs right next to the meal itself. I will update this as close to real time as is possible. Orders need to be in no later than 8:00 pm the night before pick up.

I'm not closing the door on anyone. I hope to be able to accommodate everyone with the slots that are opened on the varying days. Please check the blog frequently. ANYONE who has ordered from me up to this point with any order, this won't affect you. Please keep ordering what you want.

I will be starting a waiting list. If you are interested in becoming a full time costumer, let me know. I hope that this doesn't cause any problems for anyone. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

I just want to tell everyone thank you for all your support. All my business has been from word of mouth. So, everyone who told someone and they told someone-THANK YOU!!!

No comments: